age: don’t ask is a lady!
place: Como, Italy
job: shop manager
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Feeling good about yourself and others.
2.What is your greatest fear?
Not being able to do what I love.
3.What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
4.What is the trait you most deplore in others?
5. Which living person do you most admire?
6.What is your greatest extravagance?
Go out alone at dawn and do trail running under the snow.
7.What is your current state of mind?
Free and happy.
8.What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
9.What do you most dislike about your appearance?
10.Which living person do you most despise?
I don’t know.
11.Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
Shall we go out by bike?
12. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
My family and the bike. They both made me who I am.
13.When and where were you happiest?
On my graduation day.
14. Which talent would you most like to have?
To be in tune.
15. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
There is nothing I would change.
16.What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Always find a way to smile.
17.If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
I would revive rich and famous.
18.Where would you most like to live?
19.What do you most value in your friends?
20.What is your most marked characteristic?
21. What do you most value in your friends?
Sympathy and generosity.
22. Which historical figure do you most identify with?
With Princess Sissi. 11
23. Who are your favorite pro cyclists?
Nibali, Sagan, Scarponi, Pantani.
24. Who are your heroes in real life?
who saves lives.
25.What is it that you most dislike?
26.What is your greatest regret?
Not having studied food science.
27. Pre ride tea or coffee?
28.Toast or cake?
29.What about caffeine?
Without I don’t know how to stay.
30.Gloves long or short or no gloves at all?
31.What you wear before helmet or shoes?
The Bra, the socks and the watch.
32.Socks under or over pants?
Depends. Sometimes above.
33. Sunglasses under or over helmet straps?
34. Any lucky charms, stuff or ritual?
No one in particular. Apart from the ritual of an excellent breakfast.
35. What is your motto?
Failure is not the end of the world, it is the end of a world.